Camcard Business Card Scanner Data Entry Service

CamCard Business Card Scanner and Reader

What can CamCard Business Card Scanner do for you?

With CamCard Business Card Scanner App you will be the master of your contact details. Import your collection of business cards into your mobile phone in a blink of an eye.  Shine at the end of a business meeting, and walk away without missing a single business (card). You can add reminders, add notes (if necessary) and schedule your first business call, right after your scan. Always be prepared to carry on the conversation after the meeting. Are you internationally active? Nothing to worry, CamCard recognises 16 languages. Once scanned the data is available across any of your smartphones, tablets and web apps. CamCard allows you to manage, sync and exchange your contacts. Hence, you can implement them with well known CRM applications e.g. Salesforce.

What else?

Never run out of business cards again. Create a professional digital business card with CamCard. Granted that your peers use CamCard too, you swiftly exchange your details while passing them on your way to the buffet. It’s a smart way to go paperless. The scans are fairly correct and to 80% correct with RSC CamCard Business Card Scanner Data Entry Service you can focus on carrying your business on. Or do you like to spend your precious time correcting the other 20% yourself?  

CamCard Business

It is known as centralized business card database management solution. Get fast and accurate data entry. Assigning different roles to all users to access or control different levels of information. Collaborate team by setting up company or department wider for sharing cards and assigning tasks to others. Track communicating activities with customers automatically.

CamCard Salesforce

It is a supplement for all Salesforce CRM users. Salesforce account works in offline too. Customized Salesforce fields save your card info accurately. Designed to add tasks, files, activities and send emails just in one click.

Camscanner

It’s a mobile scanner, which manages the snapshots of office documents & smart image documents. OCR (optical character recognition) will extract text for the scanned image. Share your scanned documents from anywhere. Auto-enhance your image quality to get a clear and sharp document. Its available in Android, iPhone, iPad and windows phone 8.

CamCard Business Integrate

  • Salesforce – world’s 1st Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
  • Sugar CRM
  • Google Contacts
  • Outlook
  • Excel

What does CamCard cost

CamCard for Salesforce: Add your scans right away into Salesforce CRM
  • Trial version – 10 cards per user/month; free
  • Standard version – unlimited cards; $7.99 per user/month
CamCard Business: Sharing your data with peers
  • Team – minimum 3 users; $5 per user/ month.
  • Business – minimum 3 users; $12 per user/month.

CamCard Business Card Scanner Data Entry Service

We check that all details are extracted correctly, like: 

  • Name
  • Contact Numbers
  • Fax Details
  • Email id
  • Company Name
  • Designation of the Person
  • Department of the Person
  • Company Website
  • Company Address

camcard